Hello and happy Monday,
It's been a busy week, and so I have two announcements to share with you today along with a heartfelt testimonial from a happy essential oils user and her tried and tested recipe to add to your repertoire.
First up, I've uploaded my new blog today called "Calming Copaiba". I'm really happy to be sharing the benefits of this beautiful oil with you, especially at a time when we're using it at home and I can share my own experience.
Secondly, we have an exciting offer to share .... the 200PV Promotion September 2020!
All our citrus essential oils are high in the chemical constituent limonene. Limonene is a Monoterpene Hydrocarbon and provides the following properties; inflammation support, antiseptic, cell protection, microbial agonist, soothes irritated tissues, sedative, toxin elimination and uplifts mood.
These tiny compounds interact with our bodies in so many different ways providing a vast number of benefits. It's no wonder Dr. David Hill recommends adding a couple drops of the citrus essential oils to your water every day to help the body cleanse!
This Yellow mandarin offers another variation to add to the diversity in the citrus range at our disposal.
Check out this week's blog featuring Copaiba for a more in-depth look at this wonderful oil. Copaiba is a analgesic, powerful anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiseptic, antioxidant and stimulant (circulatory, pulmonary systems). It's an all-rounder for your collection.
As with all offers, there are some Terms & conditions to keep in mind:
- Orders, once placed, cannot be changed, adjusted, or combined to qualify for the promotion.
- There is a limit of four per account, per household.
- Orders placed outside the qualifying time period (1 – 30 September 2020) do not count toward the promotion. All orders must be placed and processed before 30 September, at 11:59 pm Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) to receive the free products.
- PV is not equal to the cost of an order. Before completing an order, the individual ordering must verify that the order is 200 PV. A single 200 PV order can only qualify for the promotion one time. If an individual would like to earn the product up to four times, they must place four separate 200 PV orders.
- Wellness Advocates, Retail and Wholesale Customers can qualify for the promotion.
- Qualifying orders must be submitted through the Australian or New Zealand warehouses.
A big thank you to R. Booth for allowing me to share how she found benefit from this months special and a tasty way to add flavour to our meals:
"I had a very bad bathroom fall 2 weeks ago, and was grateful my LRP bonus arrived the next day. I've been adding the Copaiba over my Neroli on my badly hurt knee, taking the gel caps after dinner, tried it under the tongue but with no taste did too many (oops 😂), and mixing the Copaiba, Yellow Mandarin with FCO to rub on my Solar Plexus.
I have started to lose more weight, and I've loved this blend to help hold this weight releasing, without resorting to my 'put it back on' sabotage."
Flavoured Butter Recipe:
1/2 cup butter (of choice)
Glug of EVOO
2 drops of Yellow Mandarin EO
1 drop Ginger EO
Give it a whisk with a fork until it is fluffy ish. You can also season it.
This is divine blobbed onto steamed veg or fish without having to add lots of salt to give flavour.
Attached to this email you'll find the product information pages for the 200PV Promo and if you'd like to know more it's not too late to join me at this month's event on the 22nd September. You’ll find more information and event details here.
I'll keep sending updates and sharing recipes, and if there's anything specific you'd like to hear about - please let me know!